Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Switched at Birth - We're So Close That Nothing Used To Stand Between Us

Well, all I want to do is talk about the end of this episode, but there are some things that I want to touch on before I go there.

I think it's about time K&J stopped paying Toby's bills! I was shocked that they were still doing it. He really needs to get his life together. Working on this musical will be good for him, especially if it gets big. I just predict a lot of conflict from working with his mom.

I knew John would end up working on that baseball team! I'm just shocked that no one wanted Travis to play on the team. Both sides had a point but I think, well, hope that John won't let Travis slip in his grades.

Daphne, Daphne, Daphne. This girl is stressing out too soon. She is a freshman; things should not be this stressful for her. I'm just glad her professor isn't the type that doesn't care is you fail or pass and won't do anything to help you. She realized that Daphne really wants this and wants to do well. I think she's growing on me. Oh, and Daphne was definitely jealous when she found out Josh was going on a date!

Now on to Bay. She finally got that house arrest bracelet off! And I must say that it takes a lot more than scissors to get that thing off. Emmett comes to visit and it's not so great. They are really having a hard time with this long distance. First off, Emmett messed up by no immediately telling Bay about the kiss. He already cheated on her once before, so I don't think Bay takes this cheating stuff lightly. Well, that wasn't the only fight they had. Emmett doesn't think that Bay will end up come to LA and I think he has a point. It really got me thinking, did Bay take the fall for Daphne only so Daphne wouldn't go to jail, or was she scared about moving to LA with Emmett? I think Bay really needs to ask this question because I'm with Emmett. I'm too sure either.
All this made Emmett's visit end on a sour note and Bay decided to go to this party and drink her troubles away. Next thing we know Bay is waking up in bed with Tank with no clothes on. Well, this show is going there. I'm a little mad that of all people it was Tank because I like him. It also seems a bit out of character. I just feel like he wouldn't have let Bay get drunk or so drunk that she wouldn't remember the night. I'm glad that this show is touching this subject because it's an important one. This is something that happens too often in college and I think more people should be talking about it.

Well, again, this show is proving to be one of the best on TV. I'm really glad that I watch a show that does so many things that no show other show does. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds next week.

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment