Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Switched at Birth - Bracing the Waves

Daphne seems to be having a rough time, as well as Bay, and Kathryn, and Regina. Everyone seems to be having a rough time in this episode.
I really don't have time for Daphne's chemistry professor. I mean, no food or drinks, or even gum! Oh and you have to dress a certain way in her class. I would've been like, "welp, this isn't the class for me" and chucked up the deuces. This professor don't play and she'll probably be the best thing to ever happen to Daphne or the worst, no in between. And her study group is full of jerks! I was so mad when they played her like that and met without her. But thank God for Josh. Everything he said was on point. It's a shame Daphne didn't feel that way and fired him, but thankfully she came to her senses. Even though they only want her for her advanced notes, I'm glad Daphne's study group came to their senses as well.

Things ended well with Daphne but not so much with Bay and Emmett. They really can't catch a break. On top of being miles and time zones away from each other, they can't talk because Bay keeps getting her phone taken away while at community service. This long distance is truly a test to their relationship and if they can't make it through this, can they really make it at all? Hopefully they can because I really want to see what happens when Bay gets to LA. I'd really love to see how they deal with living together and all that.
Bay's also not having a great time at community service with her new "friend", Tess. That girl messed around and made Bay go in that smelly, disgusting tunnel and she also broke her phone. If it was me I would've punched her square in her face and I wouldn't of said anything when that cop came over and asked about it, too. Bay is better than me though. I feel like these two are going to end up being friends and that would be interesting as long as it isn't the same type of friendship that Bay had with that girl Zarra some seasons ago. I could see Bay moving in with her if Bemmett doesn't work out. We  shall see.

Now Kathryn's meeting with that movie producer seemed to go well until she left the room and the guy tried to get money from John. I felt really bad for her because she was really excited about this potential movie. But Renzo came to the rescue and cheered her up and cheered me up to. It was great seeing him again. And I am so here for the musical! I really hope they do it because I would go see it.

Regina's day started off bad but it all turned out to be a great thing. She finally went back to East Riverside and even though she didn't get a pleasant greeting she ended up getting a job out of it. Can we talk about Eric Bishop and how I already like him and want Regina to go on a date with him and even if it doesn't workout that they continue to have a great work relationship. I think they have chemistry and I want him to stick around for a while. And he should be NOTHING like Wes.

I liked this episode. It was great seeing old friends like Renzo and Tank. I'm getting more of a feel of how the season is going to go and I think it could be really interesting. I think they go in some cool directions and I'm excited for it. Now I really want to see what's happening with Toby and John. How is Toby doing with his music. Is he getting more gigs? And what is John doing with his life other than the car wash? How will he take it when Kathryn tells him the idea about the musical?
What did you guys think of the episode?

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment