Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Switched at Birth - I Lock the Door Upon Myself

Things really started to heat up in this week's episode.

Daphne had to deal with this dude Mingo who kept pulling pranks on her dorm wing. First he set off a stink bomb, then he flooded their bathroom. I don't know what the deal is with this dude but that kind of stuff isn't funny. So they had some kind of dorm wing triathlon and of course Daphne's wing won. At the end of it all it looked like Mingo and Daphne might have some thing starting between them. I just really hope they don't get together. She needs to stay away from him because he seems lie bad news.
Daphne also had some problems with her roommate. I thought this situation was interesting. We actually got to see the struggles of someone that knows sign language, but isn't deaf. It just found it interesting that Iris felt the same way that Daphne felt in her Chem class. I liked that we got to see Iris's perspective. Also good to see roommate bonding. I almost shed a tear.

Things are still rough for Bay. She almost got her artwork put on display by this art association but because of her criminal record, it didn't happen. It also didn't help that she straight up lied to the them for the whole meeting until the end. There's still a part of me that can't feel bad for her because she made this decision and she said it herself that she wouldn't do anything differently. She just going to have to deal with the consequences.
Also, her relationship is going to be on the rocks. Emmett went and almost got himself an LA bae. This girl Skye kissed him, even though she has a boyfriend herself! I mean, what was she thinking?! She really makes no sense. Emmett comes home next week and I don't think it's going to be a good visit.
The part about her whole situation was that sibling mud fight they had in the end. It was nice to see them having fun and being happy for once.

I was just talking about how I wondered what John would be doing with his life and we got a glimpse of it last night. At first, he was all ready to go back school, but things changed. Now, he's going to be helping Travis with baseball since he's, somehow, amazing at it. I bet John will become the baseball coach for the college. Then he'll try to Travis into the Major League.

And now to the steamiest scene of the night! Regina and Eric did the deed! The chemistry between these two is ridiculous and it was only a matter of time before they kissed. I really like Eric and not just because he's a little cutie. He's been through what Regina's going through and I'd rather be with someone that gets her than not. They both have kids and lost a spouse. They're perfect.

The pot is boiling! This week was good and next week it gets real. From the looks of the promo, some serious stuff is going to go down with Bay. I don't know if I'll be able to take it because I was already tearing up just watching the promo. Get your tissues ready.

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment