Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Bodyguard

I wanted to see this movie for a while but I never found it. But a couple days ago I found it so I watched. I can't believe that I hadn't seen this before. This movie is so good!! I mean, I didn't think that it was possible for me to laugh, cry , and feel a little scared while watching one movie. This was a thriller, and a love story with some comedy all wrapped in one. The acting was  good too which is a huge plus.
I just thought that this movie was about a singer and her bodyguard but it wasn't just that. I don't want to give away anything but there are so many twist and turns in this film. I honestly couldn't predict and thing and that's major for me.
I'm not gonna say anything more because I don't want to spoil it for you. Just go watch it for yourself and then you'll know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment