Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Switched at Birth

Sorry about not doing the 1st episode, my computer was down. But, I'm happy to be back so let's get to it. 
Angelo and Regina are married!!! I had a feeling this was gonna happen, but not exactly like this. I just hope that everything works out and they both don;t have to go to jail because that would be a hot mess. Who else was shocked when Toby pushed Emmett to the ground?!? I know I was. I mean, it's okay that he's mad, he has a right to be, but to push him seems a bit much but, he did deserve it. 
One thing I don't get is how this whole living situation will work. What if the immigration people come and he and Regina are just chilling out in their respective houses?? Then what are they gonna say/do? I  think it would've made more sense if Bay and Daphne switched spots. Then they could both be with their 'bio' families and get to know them better. I just can't wait to see how this will all pan out. 
Oh and why in the world was Simone at that AA meeting?? Is she and alcoholic?? She was drunk when she slept with Emmett so maybe she is an alcoholic ... I guess we just have to wait to find out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment