Friday, September 14, 2012

Glee - The New Rachel

Where do I begin?? Let me start by saying how happy I am that Glee is finally back on!! The wait was too long and now it's finally over!! I must say that I was very skeptical of what the show was going to  be like after graduation. But, I was pleasantly surprised. Let's start with the graduates we saw in this episode; Rachel and Kurt.
So Rachel finally gets kicked off her high horse and someone actually tells her that she sucks. Although that was pretty rude and discouraging it was needed. Rachel has been on top for too long and it's about time she got a taste of the bottom. And Kate Hudson's character is very interesting and I can't help but wonder if they will dwell on her whole alcohol drinking situation. I actually feel bad for Rachel now. I mean, she's in a new town that she thought she was gonna rock and it's miserable for her. I feel her pain. Freshman year sucks. Period. But, thankfully she found a friend (a hot guy) to pull her out of her misery and knock some sense into her. Which is just what Kurt got from Blaine and thank God for Blaine because Kurt was starting to get really depressing. I was starting to think he had some kind of separation anxiety or something. But thank God he got himself together and went off to New York, where he belongs. And he really does have the best dad in the world and when he cried I almost broke down myself. And now Kurt and Rachel are finally together.
Now on to the "new New Directions." I love Wade/Unique and I'm so happy that he/she is in the New Directions now. I was wondering what they were going to do because the club is now on top because of their nationals win. But, when there's a will there's a way and that way is Kitty. Kitty is like the student form of Sue Sylvester and it's no surprise that she's a Cheerio and Sue's personal assistant. Side note: Sue's baby is adorable! My heart melted. Now Jake and Marley; let's start with Marley. I knew that her mom was gonna be the lunch lady and she is the BEST mom in the world. I'm so glad she's good, but I did think she was going to choke at her audition but she didn't. And I don't care what anyone thinks, Marley is becoming the new Rachel whether Blaine likes it or not. Now on to Jake. That boy is a piece of eye candy and he better get himself together and join the New Directions because he can sing.
Now overall, this was a good episode. The songs that they chose were great and as hard as it may be to admit, I was singing along to Call Me Maybe. I enjoyed it and I can't wait to see what they're going to do for the rest of the season. And thanks for the eye candy!! (LOL)  

No comments:

Post a Comment