Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Iron Man

The best part of this entire movie was in  the last 30 minutes, and the ending was awful!!!!The storyline was good but too dragged out. I'm happy that they have a 2nd one because this movie would really be mad if they didn't. I mean, this whole movie could've been summed up in the first 5 minutes and then they could go on to the 2nd one.
Oh my goodness the ending!!! The fight was not good and oh my goodness the way Iron Man just lives and then he just announces that he's Iron Man and that's the end. Oh goodness why?!?!? I really hope they had a 2nd one in the works when this one came out. And now I have to go see the 2nd one to redeem this one.
The only reason why I watched this as because The Avengers is coming out and all the super heroes are in that and I wanted to have back story on them before I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment