Thursday, January 19, 2012

Glee

Glee is finally back!!
I have to start by saying this: I can not believe that Mercedes still likes Sam!!!! I don't think they look good together but, what they hey!!
Oh goodness, Becky and Artie!!! I think it was nice of him to hang out with her and I don't understand why the glee club was so against him doing it. I felt bad for her in the end but she did go way fast with the relationship. And why in the world would she send, I guessing, nude pictures of herself to him?!?!? Just why??
I loved her head voice, I mean, what's better than a British accent. And "is that a Mohawk Puckerman or did someone glue a squirrel to your head?" Hilarious!!!
So Beiste is married, who woulda thunk it? And is Sue their (Beiste and Emma) friend now?? And she sings now too??
Emma's song was great and I loved the tribute to Kate Middleton's wedding hats!!
So yes, yes, yes to Nene Leakes character!!! She is hilarious and I hope that she comes back for at least one more episode. Her rant to Sam was the funniest part of the entire episode. "...you are one weird looking kid" "I bet you had to overcome a lot with those crooked nipples" "...but I had a dream that one day I would get to the promise land" "40 acres and a pool" and "if you pee in my pool I will kill you." I wanna learn that speech!! LOL
Okay, so we all knew that Mr. Shoe was gonna propose to Emma sooner or later. I knew that her parent weren't gonna give their blessing to him and I thought that what they said was gonna make him not propose, but I was wrong. The way Shoe proposed was SO CUTE!!! The roses, "We Found Love", him WALKING ON WATER!!!! AMAZING!!! I was a little upset that he ruined a perfectly good suit/tux. And those bathing suits were so cute. I want one. And I can't believe Arty and his wheelchair went in the pool.
The song that the girls sang confused me a little. That whole interaction with Rachel and Finn in the hall way made me think that they were broken up. I didn't get why they showed that. And I thought that Mercedes was gonna be torn between Sam and that other guy, but no, she wasn't.
Finn's whole situation was really sad. I mean, I can't see him in the military, I'm sorry. And that whole thing with his dad was just a tear jerker.I honestly thought that he was gonna ask Mr. Shoe about proposing to Rachel at the ring shop, but when he didn't I threw that theory out the window. But then during that speech I thought the whole time "he better not propose" and then he did!!! I couldn't believe it, and of course they didn't show her answer which I'm assuming she didn't have one. And we have to wait 2 weeks to find out what happens!!!!! Really!!
One question: did Rachel and Kurt only apply to one school?? They really shouldn't have done that.
I actually thought that Santana was gonna be nice for a minute but I spoke too soon. 
Rachel's "Without You" was brilliant. I absolutely love that song.
Why was Sue being so nice? Where is this coming from?
Michael Jackson in 2 weeks, ummm yes!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I totally agree with you. It was a great episode, including the new swim coach. I don't have much else to say, though that plot twist with Finn's dad was really surprising, but he once again did something for the wrong reason, he was feeling depressed so he proposed to Rachel, really shouldn't have done that, and he knows what the answer will be, she wants to become famous, not marry someone before she makes it to the big time.

    ReplyDelete