Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Game

I'm gonna start out with Malik's situation first. Now how is he broke!!???! He's known for having an obnoxious amount of money and now it's gone!!!??? Wow!! I guess he's the $40 kid now, LOL. Oh, and Tee Tee has money now?! I wonder how much a toll this is gonna take on their friendship?? Hopefully it won't be as bad as last season because we need more Tee Tee. Malik's life is really spiraling out of control. How is he gonna have his mother come and pay his bill for him?
Now on to Melanie and Derwin. Melanie should've left well enough alone. She went to school for medicine not business. She needs to stop being dumb. You know, I think she's just bored and needs something to do and that's why she wants to be the "CEO" of the "legacy." What she needs to do is go back to practicing medicine and running the Sunbeams and let other people take care of Derwin's business. I mean, I think Derwin was right when he asked her to just be his wife, 'cause really that's all she is. She needs to take care of their family, not the business. I knew their truth pact thingy was gonna cause some trouble.
A few questions: Is Derwin a child? - Why was he jumping on the bed like that? And why do his clothes come off so fast??? Oh and is Trey Wiggs still knocked out in their driveway or what? Are they ever gonna address that?
Overall, I think the comedy is back. The comedy and drama ratio still isn't equal but it's getting there. Hopefully in a few episodes it'll be there. Tasha is back to her hilarious self and Irv is back and hasn't changed. Melanie annoyed me in this episode and she was always annoying to me so I guess she's back to her annoying self.
And now to end with some quotes:
"Mighta been a doctor." - Tasha
"Don't come for me." - Tashsa
"NOOOOOOOOOOO" - Malik before they took his cars away
"Koi Pond" - Derwin
Another funny thing; Malik's face when the bill came

I guess next week we get to see if Jason stayed married.

No comments:

Post a Comment