Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Game

First I must say ... BOOM!!!
Now, let's get down to the nitty gritty stuff in this episode.
Let me start with Melanie and Derwin. So, how many of their exes are they gonna bring back because I don't know how much more of this I can handle, LOL!!! We definitely got a "blast from the past" with them. And did they really show him on the toilet?!?! Now that's real love 'cause I surely won't be in the bathroom when my husband is pooping, especially if it stinks. Now on a serious note, how is Derwin more mad about Melanie aborting someone else's baby than he was when he thought it was his??? I don't get that. But, it is interesting that it was Trey Wiggs' baby, the one person that Derwin really hates. Makes me wonder what they're gonna do in the rest of the season. And I wonder when he'll wake up from that punch?? PREDICTION: I see this "truth pact" causing so many issues with them, but hey that's whet we get with them; drama, drama, drama.
Moving on to Jason.... Where did his problem with Black women come from??? I don't know but it does explain a lot. And I thought he was gonna keep his daughter in check. How could he have her out with some dude with a girls name?!?! Really??? I thought they were gonna be attached at the hip?? But anyway, he's married now; I wonder how he's gonna explain that to Brittany. PREDICTION: I have a feeling that he and Chardonnay are not gonna get a divorce as quickly as they thought. And if they do, this probably won't be the last time we see her.
Now, Malik must really love Jenna if he would go through all this. I don't know if this is a good thing or not but I find it interesting that in this whole situation I was still able to laugh, even when they thought that Jenna was dead, I still able to chuckle. And where did that woman come from and how did she know Jenna was there??? And how did she just happen to have that needle in her bag. I have a feeling that she went there just for the money. And Bibs speaks!!! And he's funny, too. I think he's gonna be like Tee Tee. I really don't know what's gonna happen with Malik and Tasha. All I know is that it better be funny.

As for the episode in general, I think it was a pretty good set up for the rest of the season. I don't understand what all that auto tune was about!!! And I think they did a good job with the comedy, drama balance. It's not equal, but it was acceptable, for me at least.
So overall, I enjoyed this episode and my Tuesdays at 10pm are taken, again. Talk to you guys next week; "same time,same place."

No comments:

Post a Comment