Wednesday, January 4, 2017

2017 Winter Premieres



Here's my list of new and returning shows that I'll be watching that premiering this January - March. I will review each season premiere unless noted otherwise.

Grimm, Friday January 6th at 8pm on NBC
The final season. I'm sad to see it go but excited to learn more about the healing stick and what Nick and the crew are up to now. It'll be interesting to see how they wrap it all up.

Emerald City, Friday January 6th at 9pm on NBC
The really trailer and the cast intrigued me, so I'm giving it a chance. I'll review this after the first 2 or 3 episodes.


Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, Friday January 13th on Netflix
I've been a fan of the books since elementary school. This was my Harry Potter. I was excited when the movie came out and I'm hoping that the series does the book series justice. I'll review this after I've completed the season.

Scandal, Thursday January 19th at 9pm on ABC
I am still here for this show. There's just something there that keeps drawing me back in. I may need to watch the season 5 finale again to refresh my memory, but I will be there with my wine and popcorn, livetweeting with all you Gladiators!

Voltron, Friday January 20th on Netflix
I remember the season 1 finale and how mad I was that it ended the way it did so I'm very excited to see what happens next.

Outsiders, Tuesday January 24th at 9pm on WGN
The show I never thought I'd watch or like but I do. Sasil, my Sasil, how I've missed thee. I've really missed everything about this show and can't wait to see what the characters get into this season.

The Fosters, Tuesday January 31st at 8pm on Freeform
This show continues to be drama on drama, but now things are getting really intense. Every character seems to be in a bad place right now and I'm itching to see how they get out of it.

Switched at Birth, Tuesday January 31st at 9pm on Freeform
Another show starting it's final season which makes me so sad because it's still the only one of it's kind on TV. It's sad that it will end with nothing in it's place, but nothing lasts forever. I'm sure there will be tons of tears from me throughout the season and especially during the finale episode.

Underground, Wednesday March 8th at 10pm on WGN
One of the most thrilling shows on TV is finally back. I can't wait to have these characters back on my screen, especially their newest character, Harriet Tubman. I legit screamed when they introduced her and knowing Aisha Hinds will play her makes me 10 times more excited.

So, what will you guys be watching this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment