Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Winter Premieres 2017: Grimm


The final season of Grimm is here and it started off with a bang. They aren't wasting any time. The episode jumped right back in where we left off and just took off. It was a good episode that kept me on the edge of my seat wanting more. I really wished the episode was two hours because of that cliffhanger of an ending.

As for what's to come, I'm wondering when Nick will leave Portland. My first thought is that the entire season will be the team figuring out how to get him out of the state but it could happen sooner than that, if it happens at all. I have a feeling that if Nick does leave Portland it'll be on different terms then what's presented now. Like, he'll leave only because he's won the war and is starting a new journey somewhere else or going on vacation.
Juliette/Eve is proving to be a huge asset to the team and I wonder if she'll ever be Juliette again. Right now she's in this in between state and, because of that stick, seems to becoming something new entirely.
Who knows what will come of Renard? My hope is that they defeat him or he turns good and helps them defeat a bigger bad, whoever that may be. I mean, there really has to be a bigger bad out there in control of much more then they could ever think of (especially when you have this healing stick in play).
I just hope nothing bad happens to anyone, not even Bud, but especially Rosalee, Monroe and their baby. I want there to be a happy ending for everyone.

I am very excited to see what happens in these final episodes. The more they discover about the healing stick and the clothe it was wrapped in, the more intrigued I get. I need to know where it originated, what those symbols mean and why Juliette/Eve is the only person who can see them. This is going to be one crazy ride but I am strapped in and ready!
What were your thoughts on the episode? Any predictions?

No comments:

Post a Comment