Friday, September 30, 2016

2016 Fall Premiere: Secrets & Lies, Quantico


I'm so glad that this show is back with a new case. In this case, Eric's wife has died and of course he is Cornell's number one suspect. Obviously, everyone is suspect but they will definitely be spending a lot of time trying to prove Eric is guilty. The premiere was a great start to the season and I will definitely be tuning in each week. I do have some spoilery theories so if you haven't watch I suggest you do so before continuing to read.
I think it would be too obvious if the husband did it. When Kate died she was pregnant. So if they find out that the baby wasn't Eric's, Cornell will definitely try to use that a motive. I'm hoping none of that happens because it's predictable. I do think there is a lot about Kate's past that we don't know and will discover this season. We already found out in the premiere that she had a child before she was with Eric and no one knew about it. My guess is that whoever killed her knew that and probably didn't want Eric to find out. Eric also has a shady past. He's killed someone before. It must not have been that bad or he'd still be in jail for it. Unless his dad used his connections to lessen Eric's sentence. We also have no idea where Eric's mom is and I'm hoping that comes to the light, too.
What theories do you guys have?




The premiere of Quantico gave me deja vu until the last 20 minutes or so. We see Alex in the mist of a crisis in the present time and she's the only hope in saving everyone. In the flashbacks, she's entering CIA training which is very similar to training at Quantico. Ryan is also there undercover, again. It wasn't until the end that we finally got to see how this season differs from the first. Alex is also undercover with Ryna this time. The trainees are ranked and if you are last, you're out. I think the one big difference is that Alex is at the bottom this year. When she was in Quantico she was the trainee to beat. She basically went from being at the top of her class to being at the bottom in a few months. The CIA training is looking to be no joke. Last year looked like they were having fun with their training and I think this year it will be the complete opposite. As for the terrorist, it's pretty close to last year. It's clear that Alex recognizes one of them and I think this isn't the last.
I wish that this episode didn't give me deja vu but overall it wasn't bad. I just can't wait to get into to everything and find out who's behind it all.
What are your thoughts on the premiere?

Pic credit1, Pic credit2

3 comments:

  1. Quantico plot is the same as last year's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I'm hoping they do something to change it up. If not, I'm not sure it'll last much longer.

      Delete
  2. Hah,i always download it from ''sharingseries'', it become my favorite movie

    ReplyDelete