Wednesday, September 21, 2016

2016 Fall Premiere: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.


This season of S.H.I.E.L.D. started off in a very different place from the other seasons. Our team is scattered in all different places. Daisy, well Quake, is off doing her vigilantly thing, May is training new recruits, Fitz and Simmons don't seem to see each other that often, and Coulson and Mack are off doing missions. In fact, Coulson and Mack are the only ones on the team that are still together. All of this is thanks to the new director, who we have yet to see. We don't even know his or her name, but I can't tell you one thing, I don't like him or her.
This premiere episode was all about introducing Ghost Rider and it was an amazing introduction. They went all out with the special effects for him. From the car to his transformation, everything was dope!
On top of all of this Radcliffe has build a human-like robot that supposed to protect our agents but we know that won't last.

I think that this was a solid opening to the season and I can't wait to see more. I know there will be some drama along the way, but our team will be back together again. I hope we see the new director soon. I mean, how long can they drag this out? I have 2 questions. Will Daisy and Ghost Rider team up or become arch nemesis? Also, what is the world was that creepy ghost thing that came out of that box? I seems like it's connected to Ghost Rider but I'm not completely sure.

What did you guys think of the premiere?

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment