Friday, September 23, 2016

2016 Fall Premiere: Rosewood


This show was on my list of most anticipated shows, so I'm so happy that it's back. The status quo has completely changed for our gang. Villa and Rosie were awkward at first but came around. I was surprised with how quickly they jumped back into things, but that wasn't their choice. Pippy is off living her dream as a singer and we even got to see a glimpse of her in the recording studio. TMI and Mitch are still working at Magic City. Hornstock has been demoted to detective and now has a new "office" in the basement of the precinct. There's a new captain and he is an interesting dude. I can't read him. Lastly, Donna is off trying to save the inmate we saw her with in the finale. It doesn't look like he's her new book, but we're not sure yet. 

When I first heard about the changes this show was going through, I got a little nervous. On top of that, this is its second season and I didn't want it to suffer a sophomore slump. But, I was impressed. I like the changes. Everything is bringing new challenges to our characters and I can't wait to see them leap over the obstacles.
So, this season I'm interested in seeing what (if anything) brings TMI and Pippy back together, what Donna is up to really and if Rosie and Villa will get a second chance. Villa and Rosie are investigating her husband's murder and I'm most excited about what will come of that. This was a good premiere.

What did you guys think?


No comments:

Post a Comment