Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Winter Premieres 2014!!

Here's my list of shows with season premieres/mid-season premieres this winter (January and February). Some new shows, some returning shows, and I'm adding shows that are coming back from winter breaks.

Monday
*Switched at Birth: 8pm, ABC Family, January 13th
The Fosters: 9pm, ABC Family, January 13th
The Blacklist: 10pm, NBC, January 13th
Sleepy Hollow: 9pm, Fox, January 13th
The Voice: 8pm, NBC, February 24th

Tuesday
The Haves and Have Nots: 9pm, OWN, January 7th
Twisted: 9pm, ABC Family, February 11th
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 8pm, ABC, January 7th
Glee: 8pm, Fox, February 25th

Wednesday
Baby Daddy: 8:30pm, ABC Family, January 15th
**Mixology: 9:30pm, ABC, February 26th
Law&Order SVU: 9pm, NBC, January 8th

Thursday
The Taste: 8pm, ABC, January 2nd

*Scandal: 10pm, ABC, February 27th

Friday
Grimm: 9pm, NBC, January 3rd 

Two shows that have unknown premiere dates are The Quest (ABC) and The Boondoncks (Cartoon Network). All I know is that they will premiere some time in January. 

Some other TV I will be watching and tweeting about:
Golden Globes: 8pm, NBC, Sunday January 12th
Oscars: March 2nd, ABC
Super Bowl: 6pm, February 2nd, Fox

Be on the look out for another post about Spring shows premiering in March! If you want me to start reviewing one of these shows that I don't, please let me know. 

*Definitely reviewing

No comments:

Post a Comment