Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Switched at Birth - Dual of Two Women

Oh boy was there DRAMA in this episode!! First off, Bay is still getting bullied and this time someone wrote something awful on her locker and of course she blames it on Natalie. This girl is so annoying and Regina's mother said it right when she said (paraphrasing here) how could people who've been bullied bully others?! Well, Emmett tells his mother all about the bullying and she basically admits that she doesn't like the pilot program. So she makes up this retreat that's supposed to help end the bullying. There were some pretty sappy moments on this retreat. First, Noah shares history with Bay and it is so sad and it makes Emmett SO jealous. Another sappy moment is when Bay and Natalie finally get alone, a little bit. They have a little moment where they say nice things about each other but it didn't really last long because after the retreat Natalie still seemed a mad. But, thank God Bay chose to be the bigger man and really call a truce. Emmett's jealousy is still there and after the retreat he basically tells Bay that they can't be friends. I'm pretty sure Bay like's Noah and I guess Emmett saw it too and that's why he said that. He still loves Bay and it's got to be all or nothing with him. But did he really think that they would be some power couple at Carlton once Bay got there? He cheated!!! You can't just get over that in a minute and then once you do it still takes some time to get back to where you before. Well, I predict a Nay/Boah relationship in the future. Sorry Bemmett fans. 
Regina also made an appearance at this retreat to be the bearer of bad news ... she can't sign anymore, ever!! This makes Daphne so upset and shockingly Melody thought she was lying!!! I thought that was pretty crazy and it really took me off guard. And this is also some crazy news because this is a side of Melody that we have not seen before and it's a little hypocritical. How was she going to get with Chef Jeff who is hearing and not like Bay because she's hearing (and was with Emmett) and then throw away a friendship just because Regina can't sign anymore? I can't wrap my head around it!! Oh, and Regina finally tells her mom and Daphne about Angelo's new child and this makes her mother even more angry at Angelo. I really don't think she will ever like him. 
We also find out that Angelo's baby mamma wants to but the baby up for adoption!! SHOCKER!!! And who else to find out first is Toby!! Why is it always Toby that finds these things out?? I guess it's because he's so nice. I mean, he gave her a ride and then took her to the hospital when he crashed his car. I guess he was in the 'right' place at the 'right' time?? 
No one to this campaign. This Ivan guy is bad news to me. It seems like he only sees Kathryn as this trophy housewife and all she's good for is cooking. So sexist. And he's influencing John and this will not turn out good. I'm shocked that John would actually listen to this guy and not his own wife, but then again I'm not really shocked because that's how John is. He does things that make me mad and not like him. All I can say is that he better get his priorities straight because "a happy wife is a happy life." 
Well, this was one drama filled episode and it looks like the drama is not stopping here. I loved the Hunger Games reference and I want to know what's up with all the new random guys? But until next week! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment