Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Switched at Birth - The Door to Freedom

So Switched at Birth is finally back for an all new season and it seems like everyone is trying to start fresh and new. Bay is actually being good for once. She is actually studying and making her parents happy. This is weird and I wonder how long it will last. Well, according to her teacher and principal, not long at all. Because of all her good grades, they think she is cheating which is absolutely ridiculous!! Why is it that when the C student starts getting A's they get accused of cheating? It's so wrong and I'm going to leave it at that because I'm not trying to go on a rant on the problems with schools today. Back to the show, if this board thinks that Bay is a cheater then she could be expelled and this actually isn't a bad thing because Bay hates her school and Carlton (Daphne and Emmett's school) has some new program where hearing students can now attend there and now Bay might go there. I saw this coming and I can only wonder how long she and Emmett will just be friends with her going there. They really might be getting back together. 
Angelo is also turning over a new leaf with his new found wealth. He wasted no time and is spending that money. He bought gifts for everyone and just when you thought he forgot about Daphne (which would have been really awkward) he went and bought her a food truck!! Crazy!! And he's actually trying to be really married to Regina and bought land for their new house. But, the Kenish parents don't seem to happy about his wealth. These rich folks. I mean, are they jealous of Angelo? Do they think that they are the only ones that can be rich? I don't know. 
But, now they are trying to do something new with their lives. It's time to elect a new state senator and at first it was Kathryn who was trying to fill the spot, but once she got rejected from that guy (who I think is a bit of a sexist) she thinks that John should run. If he decides to run this will be interesting. I pretty sure everyone knows about their crazy family but are they going to vote for him. 
Daphne is still obsessing over Chef Jeff and it's really messing up her life. Travis obviously likes her and she just blows him off. RUDE! And then she meets with Jeff which worried me a little but he basically told her to leave him alone which is good because she needs to get over him. There are better fishes in the sea that aren't people that think of her as jail bait. And I am so happy that Melanie talked some sense in to her because she really needed that. 
Regina is trying to live a new life too by accepting Angelo's offer of decorating their new house and moving in with him to be a real family. But, I'm not sure that will last ling because the infamous pregnant lady is back. Angelo is really about to have everyone mad at him. First he lied to Bay and now she's pissed and when Regina and the rest of the family find out I'm sure all hell will break loose. But I'm a little confused because he said he asked for a paternity test but I don't remember him saying anything about whether he was the father or not but he sure made it seem like he was. I'm hoping he's not but I don't think my wish will come true. 

This was a great way to start, what looks like, a crazy season. I can't wait to see what happens next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment