Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Switched at Birth - The Awakening Conscience

So Bay is going to Carlton now and it's not the easiest place for her because she's being bullied. It seems like no one really likes the fact that Carlton is allowing hearing students to enroll there. The mean girl that is bullying Bay basically told her that she will never belong at a deaf school, just because she's hearing. Ain't that some mess?! How is she going to discriminate against Bay just because she's hearing? I don't know, but I hope someone knocks some sense into her and if I was Bay I would tell that girl that she better get used to being around hearing people because that's what the real world is and Carlton will not last forever! Okay let me stop my rant and get back to the show. 
Moving on to Toby and Nikki. First of all, when did they become a couple?? I thought she had a boyfriend, but I guess they broke up. They are cute together so I'm glad that Toby got over that picture of her crazy days. I just want to know why Kathryn was all up in his business. I mean, does she really not have that much to do now? 
It looks like Daphne got herself an enemy with that Havi kid (I think that's his name). But anyway, I'm glad that she's actually going ahead with the food truck. It's a little interesting that it's a taco truck, I don't really get that but whatever floats her boat. 
So Angelo finally tells Regina his secret. All I can say about that is that elevators are SUPER awkward. Oh, and I thought it was pretty hilarious that Kathryn thought he was a sex addict. And it's official now, John is running for state senate and no one really cares. The kids were just like oh that's  nice. I wonder why he didn't tell Regina and Angelo though? They will be in the public eye too, I mean they are part of the family. I must be honest though, I really don't like John's character. He can be really annoying and makes me angry at times. Also, I really like how the parents were parenting their bio-children in this episode. That was nice. 
The drama is really starting to heat up now. So much is happening with Angelo and Bay and possibly Daphne. One huge question I have is will Regina stay with Angelo after all this? I guess this will show if she really loves him or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment