Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Switched at Birth - Street Noises Invade the House

This episode was the fall finale and, like I expected, this was a shocker! So much crazy stuff happened, especially in the last 5 minutes, that had me speechless. I think I sat there with my mouth hanging open for about 5 minutes after the episode. 
So let's start with Daphne. She and Jeff are still together but someone said something and now the owner of the restaurant is doing an investigation! So Daphne is all upset about the whole thing and doesn't know what to do to fix it. In a conversation with Emmett she comes up with the idea that she should quit her job so they could still be together but that doesn't help. What makes her think that them being co-workers is the problem? It's her age, but she doesn't understand that. She gets even more upset and then tell Regina which was stupid. Regina then tells Angelo and that's why he was punching Jeff. And that's crazy because he was never much of a father to Daphne and now he's all like "I am her father" and what not. I can't blame him for trying, I just want to know where all this is coming from. Well, Jeff broke up with her only after she said she loved him. Pretty insane and I can't help but wonder if no one found out about them would they still be together? And another question I have is why did they show her with birth control pills? It had to be important or they wouldn't have shown it and they didn't way anything about Daphne having sex or being pregnant in the rest of the episode so why did they show her with those pills? 
Now Bay is getting more and more out of control. She tried living with Zarra but that SMACK dude came looking for her so it didn't work out. Then she tried to run away to Mexico with Zarra to do street art with Zarra's father, but John tracks her phone and he and Emmett (crazy) go after her. While on the road she starts having second thoughts about this whole trip and, I think, her friendship with Zarra. John and Emmett eventually find her and they actually talk, like a real conversation and not a screaming match. When they're finished they come back to the car where Emmett and Zarra are supposed to be but Emmett is the only one there. It turns out that Zarra took off only after she took all of the money for a bus ticket to Mexico. I fell like she was bad news from the beginning. I fell like all she wanted was the money which sucks because I kind of liked her but know I think she's bad news. But here's the other shocking moment, Bay and Emmett have a little moment and almost kiss!! NUTS!! I wonder if they'll get back together or least be friends or something. 
Now on to the trial which really brought out some of the most shocking moments of this episode. Kathryn gives her testimony and it doesn't look good after that. She basically said that she wouldn't change the switch and that she's okay with it which contradicts what the trial is all about. But the jury rules in their favor but only awards them in the amount of $1. I thought that was pretty funny and I would have been pissed at them if they had a problem with that but luckily they didn't. I big news is that the also ruled in favor of Angelo (never knew he was suing them too) and award him with 5 MILLION dollars!! That is just a jaw dropper and it seemed like no one expected that to happen. I wonder if Angelo knew anything about this because he told Regina that things could be better for him and her after the trial. And now that they're married she has a right to all that money. They could get their own place and everything. But the real jaw dropper of them all is that some random pregnant woman comes into the court room after everyone but Bay and Daphne leave and ask where Angelo is, and then it just ends. Pretty big cliff hanger here. I mean, all I can think is who is she and who got her pregnant and that it better not be Angelo because he's going to have to pay child support and that 5 million is going to fade away. I really hope that her being pregnant has nothing to do with her looking for Angelo and I can't wait until January 7th to find out!!! Yes, you read that right, the new season isn't coming back until January. I know I have to wait but I'll be freaking out and trying to find sneak peaks until then. 
This is by far the best episode of this show ever. Biggest cliff hanger of my life!! Well, until January 7th!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment