Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Switched at Birth - Declaration of Independence

This show is getting so good!! 
Let me start by saying Bay and Zarra get themselves into a lot of trouble, but they are breaking the law, so ... That SMACK guy is a real punk. He ran off so fast, he didn't even try to fight! But, I have this bad feeling that they just started something that's going to end in a dangerous way. Let's just hope this guy doesn't go looking for them with a gun or something. 
I don't understand Bay's parents. did they really think that she was going to just stop doing graffiti just because it's the "right thing to do"? I mean, she's been doing it for 2 years did they really think she was just going o stop?? And she didn't stop and it seems like she won't stop and she's going to have to live with the consequences. I just wonder what they will say to her after she announced that. I really wish she and Emmett would get back together but he cheated and can't be trusted. I don't really understand their relationship at the moment. It seems like they're friends but Bay was using him to get what she wanted so I don't really know. 
Daphne's life seems to be a complete mess. She finally finds out about Emmett's mom and her boss getting together!! And she doesn't like it one bit, but that doesn't stop her and she finally gets what she wants; a kiss. But I'm not too sure I like this relationship. He is her boss and she is in high school. I'm pretty sure this is illegal and I have the feeling that Daphne's going to get fired or Jeff is going to get into a lot of trouble, especially when her parents find out because I'm pretty sure they will and I mean all of them. And, I know that John is not going to like this one bit. And what will happen when Melody finds out?? 
I'm happy that Toby is finally getting out of the house and it seems like a new relationship is forming. Good for him. 
I really think that they parents need to pay more attention to their children. They really have no idea what's going on. I don't expect them to know every little thing about their child. I just don't get how Bay's parents didn't know that she was tagging places for 2 years!!! I really don't get it. And I think that Regina needs to spend more time with Bay. In the beginning of the season they were really starting to get to know each other and I don't know what happened. 
Overall, this was a good episode. There is trouble brewing for both girls and I can't wait to see how it all plays out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment