Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gnomeo and Juliet

Okay, so , yes, of course I was skeptical about watching this. It's because it was another remake and of Romeo and Juliet?!?!?!?!? I don't like Shakespeare!!!!! But, my sister said that it was funny so I decided to watch it, so I did.
I LOVED IT!!!! I mean, it was so much better than the original Romeo and Juliet. gnomes are kinda creep, but I loved them. Especially the little blue one with the big hat!!! Oh, and the flamingo was so funny..."I'M PINK!!!!!!" Loved him!!!!
Oh my gosh, though...they really surprised you a bunch of times in this movie. They really faked you out!!! I was like about to cry at one point and then two seconds later, I was happy. But, I did like that.
The frog; Nanette, she was SO funny. Oh my goodness..."your love is doomed, your love is dead..." LOL
This, again is a movie for kids that everyone will enjoy.
I must say, if you haven't seen this grab your kid, little brother or sister or cousin and GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment