Tuesday, April 5, 2011

17 Again

This is NOT to be confused with the Seventeen Again here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0194422/
This IS the 17 Again here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0974661/

So I must say that I was totally against seeing this movie because there are two an no one talked about the first one. But my friends convinced me to watch it.
I have to admit that this was a pretty good movie. The acting was good. I think Zac Efron did a good job at playing an older person in a younger person's body. I loved Ned Gold and the principal's relationship. I thought it was cute how he tried so hard and then they both ended up finding out that they are obsessed with Star Wars. I loved their dinner scene.There were many awkward moments and I love Awkward moments because they're so hilarious!!! I think those were the best parts.
I liked the moral of this movie. All fathers should watch this film, especially if they feel their relationship with their children is fading away.
One thing I didn't like, which was something my friend brought up, was that the mother wasn't around for somethings. But, I guess she was around more than the father was.
Overall, I liked this movie, but I must say that I like the original better, and they should of given that some credit because that's were they got the general idea from.

No comments:

Post a Comment