Saturday, April 16, 2011

Despicable Me

I had been wanting to see this movie for the longest time and now I've finally seen it and it was HILARIOUS!!!!
I loved how it wasn't your normal hero vs. villain movie; it was villain against villain. I was hooked from the moment Dr. Gru made the kid a balloon animal and popped it!! My favorite part of the whole movie was when they went to the amusement park and he got the girl her stuffed unicorn. Oh and the minions were great, too and the dance seen at the end.
And of course, there was a moral to the story and the villain went from evil to good.
Overall, this was another one of those movies that was supposed to be for kids and a bunch of people over the age of 18 loved it.
My favorite line were "IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!" and "He can't do it if he's dead...no, but it's true"<--about the dog.
I loved this movie and recommend everyone to see it; young and old.   

No comments:

Post a Comment