Saturday, April 16, 2011

The A-Team

OH MY GOSH THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! There was so much shooting and blowing up of things and oh my gosh it was insane!!!!
When I saw that this was coming out I was like this is a guy movie and I had no intention of seeing it. But, I thought it was pretty good. I was a little confused at some points and should probably watch it again, but overall, it was good.
I thought it was funny and I loved how B.A. was afraid of flying and how pissed he got when they tricked him into it.
The first hour of the movie was just background information and I don't think it was necessary for it to be that long. I mean I know they had to introduce everyone, but did it have to take a whole hour for them to do it??
I wonder how much like the original show this movie is? I've never seen it, but it always interest me how much the remake sticks to the original. I guess I have to start watching the show to find out.
So, I think this is a good movie, not an amazing one, but good. I would only watch it again so I could be less confused, but probably not just, because. If I did, it would have to be with a big group of people, not with just one other person.
Recommend this for people who like to see things blow up a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment