Monday, November 21, 2016

Fall Finale Update: Grey's Anatomy


I will start off by saying that I thought the fall finale was a good episode. Everything that happened was intense and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. The storyline with the apartment building manager was interesting, and so was everything that was going on with Alex, and Jo (finally) telling him the truth. It was so frustrating watching Alex decide to give up and take the plea deal, but I knew that they would end it right before he made his final decision. I do wish they showed us what he did because I just want to know. This has been going on for too long and it's time for them to go forward with a trial or not.

Now on to the first half of the season. I'm a little upset by it. I'm upset because they said they were focusing on the originals but everything that happened has been bad. Now we have Webber basically being demoted and Alex on the verge of losing his job forever. I wish there was some good thrown in there with the bad to balance it out.
Also, I don't think they spent enough time on everyone else. They spent a lot of time on everything surrounding Alex's trial, and Amelia and Owen's situation. And their situation was just a reincarnation of what happened with Owen and Cristina. (And why are they recycling that storyline?) I want to know what's happening with Jackson and April. Did she move out yet? Is she still dating? Is he dating? And what about the whole Mer, Maggie and Riggs situation? Is that over with or what? Plus, they let Leah come back, touched on it for an episode and then we barely saw her. I guess my hope is that they spend more time on the rest of the Grey Sloane crew when they come back.

I want that, and I also want to know more about Jo's past. Like, will her husband come back? And can she finally get a divorce? I also want this trial with Alex to be over. I don't want him to go to jail. My hope, and this will probably never happen but, I want Deluca to drop the charges. We all know that Alex did what he did because he was trying to protect Jo. He didn't know what was actually happening and they didn't know what he thought was happening. I know it sucks and Deluca could've lost his ability to be a doctor, but is he willing to take that away from someone else? I'm also interested to see what will come of this Webber situation. Bailey definitely didn't want to do it, but Catherine pushed her to. I can't wait to see how the rest of the board reacts. From Jackson's reaction, it looks like they have no clue what's really going on and I don't think they'll like Catherine and Bailey deciding to do this without talking with them first. And will Webber find out that Catherine is the one behind it all? How will he react to that? Well, we shall see January 19th.
What did you guys thing of the episode and the season so far?

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment