Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Fall Finale Update: How to Get Away with Murder


The entire first half of the season we've been trying to figure out who was under that sheet and now we know. Wes is dead. And who killed him a mysery for the second half. I was more shocked then anything when I found this out. I really didn't think it was him. Like, he was crossed off my list long before the episode aired. This was mainly because they showed him at the police station and I thought that meant he was fine. I thought that it was Frank from the beginning. And after seeing how things were playing out, I though Frank would go through with killing himself and that they would decide to burn the house down instead of moving his body. (And there were so many awful things that happened in that house they were better off just burning the whole thing to the ground.) Now, obviously, there's a lot more that went on that we haven't seen yet. Plus, the big twist at the end was that Wes was dead before the fire. I have predicitions that I'll get to later.
The episode was a shocker and it answered one question while leaving us with many more, in true HTGAWM fashion. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time and there were a lot of WHAT's and OMG's said throughout.

Now I didn't have much of a problem with the first half of the season. I know a lot of people didn't like the Laurel/Wes and Asher/Michaela relationships, but (for some reason) I did. I also liked the growing relationship between Annalie and president Hargrove. The one person I didn't like was the ADA. I feel like her whole investigation is fueled by her jealousy towards Annalise. Like, she can't be her or beat her, no matter how hard she tries, so she's going to try to ruin her life. That really irked me.

Now for my predictions for the second half. I think it's very possible that the person who killed Wes and the person responsible for blowing up Annalise's house are two different people. I think Frank is definitely involved in all of it, though. He could have been so pissed at Annalise for the way she treated him that he killed the one person who she fought so hard to keep safe and then left him in that house like a gift for Annalise to find. And maybe he chickened out and blew up the house so she would never know. Or maybe he just knew that all the Keating 5 would be at the house, and since they hate him so much, he blew it up to kill all of them. Or maybe the guy Wes framed for killing his father killed Wes and left him at the house like "I know it was you who was behind this so this is what you get."
What theories do you have?

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment