Monday, April 18, 2016

How to Get Away with Murder Finale Update



I know the season finale was a while ago but I wasn't expecting it to come so fast. Plus, life stuff happened and I wasn't able to post. But better late than never.

I really enjoyed this season even though I didn't know what was happening half the time. I really need to start watching the episodes more than once to get all the information.
Viola Davis continued to give award winning word this season. I mean, she really brought it this season and she better get nominated and win that Emmy. I was blown away by her performance. There were so many moments that left me speechless or all I could say was "wow." My top 2 moment were the scene in the yard with Cecily Tyson and the scene where she lost her baby.
Since this show started everyone noticed the interesting relationship between Annalise and Wes. So many people wondered if it was sexual tension, a mother/son thing or both. This season we finale explored what her connection was to him. I was so intrigued by this storyline and thought it turned out to be so crazy. All of this makes me wonder if Annalise has a connection to the other students in the Keating 5 like she does with Wes. Maybe that's the reason why she chose them. 

Now on to this finale which was nothing short of crazy. Annalise got what she wanted in her case with Caleb with one shocking twist after the nest. This stuff still blows my mind.
Wes finally found out who his father was and was able to meet him. It's a shame that in that same moment he witnessed his father getting shot and killed. I think that Frank shot him. Mainly because Frank was involved in sabotaging the case that Annalise was working on in the flashbacks. He indirectly had something to do with the car accident that led to Annalise losing her baby. But knowing this show it'll be someone who no one expected like Laurel.

Like I said above, I enjoyed this season. I'm so ready for season 3 and may need to rewatch this season to prepare. One thing I want to know is where Frank went and is he coming back? One hope I have is that we see more backstory on the students and if they have a connection to Annalise like Wes did.

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment