Saturday, October 17, 2015

2015 Fall Premieres Part 4: Jane the Virgin

The only show that's able to make me cry and laugh in the same minute is back, doing what it does best; making me cry and laugh in the same minute! We come back right where season 1 left off and find out what happened to Mateo and he comes home! I'm so glad they did that all in the beginning of the episode because I don't think my heart could take Mateo being gone for longer.
From what I gather Jane is still on the fence about whether she wants to be with Michael or Raphael and I don't know who I want her to be with. I like them both and would probably be happy with whatever she chooses, as long as she's happy. 
Petra is just as crazy as ever! I'm shocked, but not shocked that she inseminated herself with the rest of Rafael's sperm. It doesn't look like this is going to go easy for her at all, especially with that assistant guy who knows she stole the sperm. 
I really just wonder who that woman was at the end. It can't be Sin Rostro because her hair is different, but mainly because she's not speaking in English. But, I guess anything can happen in this show. 
This was a good start to the season. I'm just really glad that it's back in my life and I can't wait to go on the crazy ride every week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment