Friday, October 18, 2013

TV Watching Update

I thought I'd give a little update on how my TV watching is going. 
First off if you haven't watched my review, I've stopped watching Hostages. It just didn't work out for me. I am watching The Blacklist instead. I was hooked after the first episode. It's a nice twist to the classic crime drama. I did think it would be like Silence of the Lambs since it's about a criminal helping the police and he will only talk to one girl but it goes deeper than that. 
I'm also watching Sleepy Hollow which was unplanned. I checked it out when it premiered and liked it and now I can't stop watching. I can't watch it at night, though, because it scares me and will probably give me nightmares. 
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is doing pretty well considering it's been picked up for a full season. So we'll be seeing a lot more of Agent Coulson. Hopefully it'll get a lot more intense because so far it's been the same type of thing over and over and that can get old and underwhelming really fast. 
Lastly in the TV world, I've decided to do weekly reviews on Scandal. I had been debating on whether I would do this ever since last season and gave it a try last week and will keep doing it every week. 

Also, I'm going to start posting a movie review at least once a week so be on the look out for that. They will be a mix of old and new movies. 

That's all for now. If you think I should give weekly reviews on a show let me know and I'll give it a try. remember to follow me on twitter @KiaCherise because I tweet during all my shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment