Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Switched at Birth - What Goes Up Must Come Down

Bay and Daphne got themselves into some interesting situations in this episode. Let's start with Bay. 
Ty thought it would be a great idea for he and Bay to go camping, but he was wrong. He made Bay climb this high ladder thing and the only way to get down was to jump. She did it, but hurt herself on the way down and got super pissed at Ty about it. See, the reason why he did it was because of Emmett and I guess he wanted Bay to prove to him that she trusted him and wanted to be with him and not Emmett. Bay didn't like this and stormed off into the woods going God knows where which freaked Ty out. She ended up hurting her ankle and now she's on crutches. Such a wonderful trip! 
Daphne is getting herself into some serious trouble, too. All the things she and Jace did are coming back to haunt her. Coto has definitely caught on to her and it's not looking good. Jace is still bad news! Daphne finally broke up with him but that didn't stop him from continuing to text Coto. My problem with the whole thing is that Daphne is taking all the heat! Jace played a part in this too and I'm starting to think that he was just in it for the political dirt and doesn't care about how it hurts anybody. All I know is that Jace better watch his back. I'm not sure if Daphne will keep taking all the heat for much longer and she's pissed at him so who knows what she'll do to get back at him. 
Kathryn was put in a super awkward position in this episode with Coto's wife. I was kind of wishing for her to come clean about what he did to her but that wasn't the place for that. Hopefully all Coto's evilness will come to light this season.
Toby and Nikki, oh Toby and Nikki. Nothing can break these two up! It always seems like they are going to call off the wedding but it never happens. Kathryn definitely thought that Toby was going to call it off and I'm sure we all thought the same thing. I guess it's nice that this is the one relationship that's really going strong. I'm not rooting for them to break up but I'm still unsure if they will go through with the wedding. 
So John is still being super nice to Regina and it's still weird. I've come to the conclusion that I will never get used to the nice John. He did do something wrong by telling Regina's boss that she was the one married to Angelo but John didn't do it on purpose so it doesn't really count. Oh and I'm glad that Regina got the job full time! I hope this time she'll stay on the right track for good this time. 
That ending with Emmett and his dad was the sweetest thing. Hopefully they'll have a better relationship now. 
I'm a little upset about how these episodes are playing out. I keep expecting there to be some really intense and dramatic moments but they haven't been happening. These final episodes better be like that or I'll be mad. It seems like they're building up to some big explosion that will happen in the finale but I want mini explosions in the episodes before then. I'll be disappointed if it doesn't happen that way. I am excited about next week because it looks like Regina and Angelo will really get together, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment