Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fall TV!!

I've decided to compile a list of all of the fall shows (new and returning) that I will be watching this year. By fall I mean shows premiering in September or October. I'll have a list for the winter shows before they air. The only way I can do this is by day so here's the list. 

Monday
The Voice: 8pm on NBC (Mon and Tues). Premiering Sept. 23rd. This is the only singing competition show that I watch. I think it's the best of the bunch. And the original mentors (Cee lo and Christina Aguilera) will be back!
Hostages: 10pm on CBS. Premiering Sept. 23rd. This show actually looks really interesting. From the commercials it's about a woman who is a doctor about to operate on the president. Her family gets taken and she has to make a choice; kill the president or her family gets killed. It looks like it will be one of those intense, edge-of-your-seat dramas. 

Tuesday
Agents of SHIELD: 8pm on ABC. Premiering on Sept. 24th. If you're a fan of The Avengers movie then you know what SHIELD is. This is about them recruiting a bunch of other superheroes. I am extremely excited about this and if it is anything short of amazing I will be highly upset. 
The Goldbergs: 9pm on ABC. Premiering on Sept. 24th. This is a comedy set in the 80's. It seems interesting so I'm going to check it out. 
Real Husbands of Hollywood: 10pm and BET. Premiering on Oct. 15th. Just a really funny show making fun of reality shows. It's pretty hilarious and it's Kevin Hart. You can't go wrong with that. This is going to be it's 2nd season. 

Wednesday
Modern Family: 9pm on ABC. Premiering on Sept. 25th. I think this show is so hilarious. I love it. 
Law and Order SVU: 9pm on NBC. Premiering on Sept. 25th. I never thought that I would still  be watching this show after Stabler left but I just couldn't resist. The season finale was on of the biggest cliffhangers I've ever seen so I can not wait for this show to come back! 
Ironside: 10pm on NBC. Premiering on Oct. 2nd. A police officer in a wheelchair. This will definitely be interesting. 

Thursday
Glee: 9pm on FOX. Premiering on Sept 26th. It's no surprise that I love this show. I can't wait to see what it will be like since a bunch of regulars won't be returning.
Scandal: 10pm on ABC. Premiering on Oct. 3rd. The best show on Earth is back. The wait is over. We can all checkout of Scandal Rehab. But seriously, if you don't watch this show you should start. You have a month to catch up and that's more than enough time because once you start you won't want to stop. And if you have Netflix, all the episodes are finally up there. Believe the hype, this show is amazing. Trust me. 

Friday
Grimm: 9pm pn NBC. Premiering on Oct. 25th. This show also left us with a bit of a cliffhanger. Can't wait to see what happens next. 
Legend of Korra: 7pm on NICK. Premiering on Sept. 13th. Yes, I know this is a cartoon but, trust me, it's a good show. Fans of Avatar: The Last Airbender will understand. That was one of the best cartoons I've ever seen and LOK isn't far behind. 

So there you have it. All the shows I'll be watching this fall. As for reviews, all of them (except for The Voice) will be getting an episode 1 and/or 2 review and I review every episode of Glee. I may try to do this same for Scandal but I haven't really decided yet so be on the look out. I will be tweeting during most if not all of these shows so follow me for tweet reactions as I watch @KiaCherise. 
Also, the Emmy's are on September 22nd at 8pm on CBS so be sure you tune in and root for your favorite shows and celebrities. Neil Patrick Harris will be hosting.  
Have fun watching! 

No comments:

Post a Comment