Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Switched at Birth - Distorted House

Where do I begin? Let's start with John. Guess what?? He's still annoying. I'm pretty sure everything he does pisses me off so why should I even try to like him. First off, how rude of him to call Regina a "basket case!" I mean, that's the mother of the kid you raised I think you need to show her some respect. And, why does he have such a problem with Bay living with her, it's her mother for crying out loud!! He really should just get over it. And then there's the whole thing with the manger of the car wash. What makes him think he can control his son's life like that? But, in the end Toby got the job. I think that Travis and Toby could've done it together or at least until Travis went back to school. That kid can't catch a break. 
Daphne's kind of annoying. It seems like she only want to spend time with her bio parents when Regina's not around. She needs to let Bay spend time with her bio mother. Daphne just wants Regina all to herself and that's not cool 'cause it's been that way for 16 years. Give Bay a chance. 
Ty's whole thing was really sad. I'm just glad that he started talking about it instead of bottling up inside until 
God knows when. 
Angelo's also having a tough time. Hopefully he finds his baby soon. I still can't believe she took off with their kid! And to have her adopted without his permission, that must be against some law! It's absolutely ridiculous! But luckily he has the rest of his family with him. I really hope that Regina stops fighting her love for Angelo and they stay married for real this time. Just watching them dance you could tell that was true love. It was so adorable to see all 3 of them dancing together but oh so very awkward when Kathryn and Daphne showed up. They should start getting use to it because I can just tell Bay will be there longer than planned. Oh well. Did they really expect this not to ever happen?? My only question is why does everyone seems so against Bay spending time with her real parents? It was bound to happen so they should just let it happen. 
I just can't wait to see what's in store next week!!

1 comment:

  1. I almost starting liking John, defending Travis and all, but then he gave Toby the job anyway. I really wanted everyone to win and have Travis and Toby be co-managers, that would have worked fine for all the reasons Katherine said.

    ReplyDelete