Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Fosters - Episode 1&2

So I decided to wait until the second episode to review this show because that's when the series really starts to pick up and all the introduction-y stuff ends. My verdict is that I like the show and will be watching this season. I'm so sure I'll review it every week but let me tell you why I like it. 
I love how bold ABC Family is. First they have a lesbian couple which is something that's rarely, if ever, seen on TV. Then they dive into adoption and foster care which I love. I often see this in a negative light and it'll be nice to see all of the things that these kids go through. 
So good job ABC Family for bringing to light something we wouldn't normally see. I will be with you every week. I know that was super short but that's all I have to say. I hope you guys tune in. 

1 comment:

  1. I did not really like the first episode of The Fosters though I thought the leads were great. Last night's episode was much better with only two awkward scenes: the one where Callie eats lunch with the crazy Talya (Brandon's girlfriend) and the ending which went on too long but whatever. As for Switched at Birth, I don't like the Kennishs, they are too rich, opinionated and spoiled. Toby's my favorite character along with Emmett, but other than that, I don't really like anyone, but it will be interesting to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete