Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Switched at Birth - He Did What He Wanted

I have to first say sorry for not having a review next week. I was working and didn't have access to a computer. Now on to this weeks review.
Things are heating up on Switched at Birth! First Bay and Ty are back together!! I must admit that I like Ty a little better than Emmett. He's so sweet and he fought for our country and now he's trying to figure out how to live as a civilian. And the way he is with Mary Beth makes my heart melt. I just love Ty. Bay on the other hand, really needs to not meddle in peoples business. Mack is so annoying and I have no idea what Mary Beth saw in him. 
I said before and I'll say it again, Angelo and Regina need to get back together. It just needs to happen. I think Angelo is one smart dude and I think he knows exactly what he's doing with his money. I'm pretty sure he's going to stay rich, unless the restaurant doesn't do well, but I'm hoping it does. 
Moving on to Daphne, I think she needs to chill with the guys for a minute. It seems like she is always trying to find a boyfriend (Bay too but where not talking about her). I'm not too sure about Jace; he's a little shady to me. I mean, he lied to Daphne and snoops around the office digging up dirt. I have the feeling that he might try to find dirt on John and then things could get real ugly, real fast. 
Now on to the big explosion of the night; John Kennish. First off, that senator guy is a sleaze and thank God Kathryn told John. And John had a right to be mad, this man made a pass at his wife. The best thing John ever did was going to see that guy and yelling at him. It shows he really loves and cares about his wife, and I hope Jace exposes him for being a cheating sleaze. John had me on his side at that moment but it quickly changed. He really needs to not hold a grudge against Regina and Angelo. The fact is that they are Bay's real parents, not him and there's nothing he can do about it. I hope he gets that through his head. Maybe that's what happens in his little dream, which I'm really excited about seeing, but I'll get to that later. So John had a heart attack or something and is pulse-less on the ground. I do hope he's okay, and I think it's hilarious that Regina was the one to call 911. She'll probably be the one that saves his life and hopefully then he can see her in a new light. 
Overall this episode was great. It's stirring up some stuff and this family's world is about to turn upside down and I'm excited to see it! So according to the preview next week is the 'what if the switch never happened' episode, which I'm thinking is John's unconscious dream thing he's in right now. I just can't wait to see what he thinks it would be like. The other think I want to see is what happens with Toby and Nikki. Their relationship is on the rocks and they are going to have to make a decision; do they want to be together or not. I'm starting to think not but who knows. Well, until next week. I seriously can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment