Tuesday, September 20, 2011

GLEE

Oh my gosh!!!!!! Glee was just as amazing as I thought it would be ... maybe better. Okay so what the heck happened with Quinn?!?!??! I just don't understand. And since when did Kurt and Rachel become friends?!?!? I don't know but I like it.
Oh and I don't know if you watched The Glee Project but I did and Lindsay was on this episode!!!!! She did really good and I like how they made her Rachel's double in a way. That storyline will be really interesting. I can't wait until the rest of the Glee Project kids are in the show.
Ummmm Will finally grew a pair!!! I mean 1st he tells someone they sick then he kicks someone out of glee club!!!!! Where is this coming from and why did it take so long for this to happen!?!?!?!?! By the way, he and Emma are so cute together.
It's so sad, so many people are leaving after this season!!! Oh well, it was gonna happen sooner or later.

I'm just really excited about this season. Tonight's episode was not a fail and I can not wait until next week!!!
"You can't stop the beat!" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment