Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Season Finale Update: The Walking Dead


What an interesting season. Let's start with the finale.
Finally war has begun and what a way for it to begin! It was only a matter of time before Negan took a hit and what a way for it to happen! I mean, the most epic thing was seeing Shiva attack and King Ezekiel in all his glory giving his battle cry! That was my favorite part. Now on to Sasha. I really, REALLY didn't want her to die. But, when she asked to be put in the casket and wanted a bottle of water, I knew she was going to take that pill. I am glad she went out the way she did though. She's a fighter and was that until her final (living) breath. If it wasn't for her they might not have been able to put a dent in Negan's army.

This season went the way I thought it would, but I was shocked by a few things. One, I wasn't expecting Oceanside to decline Rick's offer to fight. I thought that a least a few people would join him. Two, the trash community. Their whole existence shocked me. I mean, why did the group trust them and why were they so strange and where did they even come from? Three, Eugene's betrayal (and him still being alive). I guess his betrayal was character growth because he didn't just crumble when Negan captured him, but he still angers me!

A few thoughts for next season. This war is going to be intense and I can't wait! We were deprived a lot of action this season (the premiere was enough), but I've healed and I'm ready for this war. For some reason I still have a little bit of hope for Dwight. I don't know why and I don't know what but something in me things he's going to turn on Negan for real. As for Eugene, he'll either die by the hands of Lucille or actually make a plan to take Negan down from the inside.
Well, until October.
RIP Sasha.

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment