Monday, September 7, 2015

Returning Fall Shows 2015

Here is a list of all the returning shows that I'll be watching this year. As I said before, I will be including a little blurb on how I feel about some of these shows new seasons based on what happened in the previous season(s), most recent season finale, and/or any spoilery info that has come out during the hiatus.

Tuesday September 22
  • Fresh off the Boat, 8:30pm ABC
Wednesday September 23
  • The Goldbergs, 8:30pm ABC
  • Black - ish, 9:30pm ABC
  • Empire, 9pm Fox
Thursday September 24
  • Grey's Anatomy, 8pm ABC
    • I'm excited because Meredith is living with her sisters in her mothers old house. I can't wait to see that dynamic.
  • Scandal, 9pm ABC
    • Marcus is back as a series regular and he's probably the newest member of OPA! I think that's the only thing I'm really excited about. My hope is that we never hear about B613 ever again. Oh and for Olitz, yall know I've been over it for a while. Maybe Fitz will actually get his life together and stop being such a dud. Then maybe I might want them together. MAYBE!
  • How to Get Away With Murder
    • I just recently read that we are going to learn more about Bonnie and Annalise's relationship which is something I really wanted to know about. Also, who killed Rebecca?
Thursday October 1
  • Sleepy Hollow, 9pm Fox
    • What can I say? This show as had it's ups and downs, but I have hope. I think they're hitting the rewind button and take things to back to how they were in S1. I think they'll do kind of a reset so people who haven't watched, can and not feel like they missed anything, but leave things in there for us OG Sleepyheads. From what I've read, there's great things on the horizon. I mean, Joe Corbin is back, Lance Gross is a series regular, and there's a time jump. I'm super excited about all of these things. 
Tuesday October 6
  • The Flash, 8pm CW
    • I love this show SO MUCH! I am so excited about season 2. We get Wally West, we get Iris working with STAR Labs and we get mama West (Vanessa Williams)! I can't wait to find out where she's been and why she's been gone for so long. 
Monday October 12
  • Jane the Virgin, 9pm CW
    • I'm so ready for another season of this crazy show. I just want to know where Jane's baby is.
Friday October 30
  • Grimm, 10pm NBC
    • I don't know what's going on with this show right now. I wasn't happy with the direction they went with Juliette nor do I like the fact that Adalind is pregnant, again. I'm sill curious to see what happens next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment