Friday, September 4, 2015

Hey Friends!

Yes, something is a little different here. It was time for me to revamp things around here. This is the first of many changes.
The next change comes with what I'll be posting. I'm still doing reviews on TV shows and movies. There will still more TV reviews than movies, unless some miracle happens and I get to the theater more often or have more hours in the day to watch movies. But back to the TV reviews. I want to try something new. First, I won't just be reviewing a select number of shows; I want to talk about everything that I watch. This means that I probably won't be reviewing every show each week.
The other change is that I want to write about what you want to read about. This means that if something happens on a show and you want to talk about it then find me on social media and let me know. I want to have a conversation with you. I want to make sure that I'm writing about the things you want to talk about.
Lastly, since these shows come on different days of the week, my posts will come out at the end of each week and/or over the weekend. But, if something HUGE happens and we must talk about it ASAP, I'll try and have the post out the day after the show airs.

So to summarize
  • Still doing TV and movie reviews
  • Talking about ALL my shows
  • NOT talking about them all every week
  • Want YOU to tell me what you want to talk about
  • Posts will be at the end of the week unless something major happens, then it will come out the next day.
Also, be on the look out for 2 posts: a list of new shows I'll be checking out and post of all the returning shows I'll be watching. I'll also be giving a little blurb on how a feel about the upcoming seasons for my returning shows. 

Tweet me at @KiaCherise 

No comments:

Post a Comment