Friday, November 14, 2014

Scandal - The Last Supper

I'm not quite sure that, even after a second viewing, I've completely processed everything I saw. With that being said, I am going to try to give you some kind of review for this insane episode.

Everything is connected
So Elizabeth North is working with Kubiak who has pictures of Olivia which means that she could know why Olivia's being stalked. They're probably trying to get solid proof that Olivia is having an affair with Fitz so they can take him down and get him out of the white house. My question is why did Elizabeth ask Liv for help? Did she have some kind of hidden agenda because she really could've gone to anyone with that problem. I mean, they probably wouldn't have been able to figure out who was hacking her phone like Huck but they still could help. In the end, she still never found out it was Cyrus. Unless, she already knew and wanted to see if Olivia would lie for him!
Also, she's having an affair with Andrew of all people. (Sucks for Mellie) That is something I never saw coming. I'm pretty sure Andrew isn't 100% okay with Fitz politics, so it makes sense that he would like Elizabeth.
Also, Huck killed Kubiak and I can't wait to see the fallout from that. (Javi is traumatized now and we'll talk more about this later)

Fitz, Olivia and Jake vs. Rowan
How many failed attempts to take down Rowan/B613 have there been?! These people try and try and fail miserably. He will always be 525600 steps ahead of everyone. I wonder what made them think things would be different this time around?
Can we talk about this unholy trinity for a second and how Liv could've kicked them to the curb and take care of this herself. She was the one that came up with a much better plan than them. None of them would've worked though.
So Rowan figured it all out and is not protecting Olivia anymore, but what exactly was he protecting her from. Was it Fitz, because she ended up being with him anyway. It could be Jake because Rowan sent Jake to her. So what was it? Kubiak? What is this great danger that's coming? Trying to figure Rowan out is the most difficult thing ever! He must really think he's god with that whole "you have forsaken me" line. Olivia was definitely the Judas here. Wow, this really was a last supper. (I love this show!)
Also, where is Rowan going and where was he before he came to D.C.? I know he said he was from Detroit so is that where he's going? This all got me thinking, did they ever say where Olivia was from. Like, did she live in D.C. all her life? I can't remember if they said this or not. And how did Rowan and Maya even meet? I just have so many questions! I need more flashback episodes and I hope we get them because we have yet to this season.

Huck
He may have destroyed his relationship with Javi forever. Seeing your father kill a stranger while on a stakeout at his "private detective" job probably isn't the best bonding experience. If this kid isn't fazed by it then he truly is his father's son. It's just really sad because they were just starting to get close and now it's all ruined. This is the worst thing that could happen because he could tell his mom and Huck will be on his way to jail.

Overall this episode was great. It left me with a lot of questions and I have no clue what's going to happen in the winter finale. That promo though! I am so here for Liv with a gun but I wish the circumstances didn't make it necessary. Hopefully we finally find out why she's being stalked because I can't take not knowing anymore. What do you guys think is going to happen in the winter finale?

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment