Friday, March 15, 2013

Glee - Feud

It was a false alarm!! All that drama with Rachel and it was just a false alarm. I knew it. Well, I didn't know what would happen, but I gave a sigh of relief just like everyone else probably did. She just better be glad that she didn't catch an STD from Brody, because he's a male prostitute!!! His true identity is finally revealed and he's not a drug dealer! So, Santana was wrong but what she did get right was that he was one sketchy dude, and she didn't stop until she found out the real truth about "donkey face." First she confronted him at NYADA to get him to move out. That only pissed off Kurt and Rachel even more and they kicked her out instead. That's super rude, especially on Rachel's part. Santana is actually acting like a friend and after all she did for you (Rachel) you're just going to kick her out?! And she was right! But all that didn't stop her for digging deeper into Brody's life and this time she got Finn involved. She pretended to be a client and when he walked in he got the shock of his life, and it only got bigger when Finn came in. Then they got into this huge fight that ended up in things getting broken and them getting hurt. I guess that was THE feud of the episode. My advice: Rachel needs to kick him out before she catches something or the police come barging up to their place because that is not a good look. 
There were many feuds going on at McKinley. Let's start will Will and Finn. Everyone knows that Finn kiss Emma and Will is supper pissed about it. So arty, Blaine, and Tina decide that they have to sing out their differences with songs by feuding people in the music industry, thus the theme of the week. So they decided to live out every 90's girl's dream and mash up "Bye Bye Bye" and "I Want It That Way." I screamed and I'm pretty sure every 90's girl in the nation screamed and sang along to this performance. It was the best thing ever! But, just when you thought everything was peachy and they became friends again, they didn't. Will couldn't forgive Finn that quickly, which is understandable. So Finn decided to pack up and leave and so something. But, thanks to Marley's advice, (to "grow a pair" lol) Finn's going to try and be a teacher. If that's not following in Will's footsteps I don't know what is. 
Ryder is feuding with Wade/Unique. Why? Because when Wade/Unique confronted Ryder about kissing Marley, Ryder wouldn't admit that Wade/Unique was a girl. (Hope you're not confused.) So they decide to sing it out, but only because song random girl Ryder is talking to over the internet told him to. This "girl" also talked him into sending her shirtless pictures. At this point I'm like he is definitely talking to a pedophile. "She" also convinces him to squash his beef with Wade/Unique (and Jake) and just be his/her friend, which he did. Now, the identity of this "girl" is questionable, for me. I thought it was a pedophile but now some in me makes me think that it's someone like Kitty. I don't know, I just have this feeling that this isn't some random nice girl. And the fact that she abruptly signed off right when he asked if they could meet seem really shady to me. Something's not right there. In the end we see all the newbies in a room talking about how they all have to be friends because they are all that will be left next year. (Foreshadowing??) 
Sue and Blaine are also feuding. Apparently Blaine signed some contract (which was forged) and now has to be in the Cheerios for like, or something. This was probably the craziest performance of the night. Of all feuding singers they choose Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey! Blaine sang "I Still Believe" which was normal and Sue sang "Super Bass" which was something. I mean, she was literally dressed up from head to toe, wig and all;I almost couldn't deal. I was great and I love that song so of course I was having a good time. She, obviously, won that feud and now Blaine basically has to do whatever she wants, which was surprisingly all part of his plan to take her down from the inside. That's a smart boy right there.
Oh, and Jake and Marley feuded for like five seconds before they got together and now they're all cute and gross again. 
Overall this episode was great. I mean there was *NSYNC, Backstreet Boys and Nicki Minaj. Who wouldn't love it?   

No comments:

Post a Comment