Thursday, November 10, 2011

Glee

Ummm so Glee was really interesting this week. I can't believe that Rachel and Blaine were gonna have sex or relations (as Kurt would say) for all the wrong reasons!!! I'm happy they didn't do it.
I think West Side Story was so good. I loved how they crosscut the songs from the musical and the conversations they had. It was perfect. And it's nice to see that Mercedes went to support her friends.
Okay that kid that was flirting with Blaine needs to go away. He's ruining things and I don't like him.
The whole relationship between Coach Beiste and that college football coach guy was so funny and kinda cute, too. It's sad that she thought he didn't like her. I mean seriously, it was so obvious.
When Finn had his rant about how he wasn't good enough, I actually felt bad for him. But, he shouldn't of waited until senior year to think about his future and college and things like that. That's the one problem I have with this show. These kids are so focused on this glee club that they aren't really focusing on their studies and that's why Rachel and Kurt are doing whatever they can this year so they can get into that one school. Maybe if they found out sooner that they couldn't go to Julliard then they would be so obsessed with having to have a school musical and winning the election. I'm interested to see what will happen when it's time to vote. Finn's gonna have a really tough decision to make. If it were me I wouldn't vote.
I can not wait to see what happens next week. Puck says those 3 little words which is the most shocking thing I've ever seen on Glee!!!!! Until next Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment