Monday, November 2, 2015

2015 Fall Premieres Part 5: Supergirl, Grimm

Supergirl
Another superhero show, are you surprised?! I really liked it. They get super bonus points for having a female superhero. I think the special effects were pretty good and I loved the Dean Cain cameo. One of the things that I hope to love about this show is the relationship between Kara and her sister. It already looks like it has the potential to be great. I have siblings and I really appreciate it when I see sibling relationships portrayed on TV done well. It really makes characters more round when they have friendships, romantic relationships and familial/sibling relationships. I do hope that this relationship is written well.

Grimm
So here's what went down in the season 5 premiere. Nick is on the war path to find out where Trubel is, where Juliette's body is and where his mother's head is. Also, a war is starting in Portland. Some really bad wessen are coming and it's not going to be pretty. And on top of all that, Adalind had her baby! Oh yeah, no on really knows if Juliette is dead. I'm on the not dead ship because we've seen no body and I don't really want her to be dead. I mean, she probably is but anything can happen.
This episode was crazy intense and it doesn't look like it's going to slow down any time soon. I felt a little iffy about last season so I hope that this one is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment