Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer TV

Okay guys I really need some help.
All of my shows that I review are over. Which means that I won't have anything to post except reviews of movies. The only problem is that I'm not sure how often I'll get to the theater this summer so I don't know how often I'll have post up.
Here is where you come in. Tell me the shows you're watching or will be watching this summer. Even if it already started I'll go back and watch the episodes I missed. The only thing is that if it's in a season other than the first it'll probably take me longer to catch up. And if it's a show that I don't need to watch the other episodes to be able to understand let me know!!
Thank guys. I really wanna keep giving you posts every week so I really appreciate your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment