Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Game- Season Finale Review

First I'll say that a lot of stuff happened in this episode in a short amount of time, so I'm gonna try and divide it up by character. So that whole Jason and Camille thing was unnecessary. I don't know why we saw this and in this episode. Maybe if we saw it early, it would have given the story line more time to develop.
Malik and Jenna: oh the ups and owns of that relationship. He made her relapse. I like them together, but are they good together, I don't know. 
Tasha was really done wrong in this episode. First she finds out the truth about "Randy Bo", then she gets fired. Why is it that all her relationships crash and burn, and her job is always up and down, too!! Can something good happen for her just once???
Now on to Melanie and Derwin. Eek. First of all, Derwin is wrong. First he had his wife doing his dirty work, then he goes and tries to get a new quarterback for the team, backstabbing Malik!!! I don't like this!!!And then Melanie drops the shocker of all shockers...an abortion, but first lies about it!!! CRAZY!!! And for Derwin to know just from what she said, he really must know his wife.
Overall, I really liked this episode. I loved "Macknificent". But I do wished they started the music at the end sooner, and where was Tee Tee???
I guess we just have to wait and see what season 5 will bring. Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment